Friday

My Prayer for 2010

Achilles: "Do you see what's out there? Immortality! Take it! It's yours!"

How easy it seems? Well, that's Achilles and Homer talking to you = )

Lord, this is Your year, 2010 Anno Domini. I only intend to follow. Talk to me, in whispers as I wake. Talk to me in grandiose, dramatic and clear ways when I am really about to steer away from You. Let me not be remove in Your presence.

Guide me to path everlasting.

You know me, Lord. Help me know me as I am known to You. Remind me of who I am in Your eyes.

Give me wisdom to see what is right. The courage to choose what is right. The strength to endure what is right. Above all, Oh, Lord, humility to get down on my knees and call upon You, my strength. My wonderful surprise. The One Who inspires, sustains, renews... forgives. 

You know me, Lord.

Thank You for letting me know You.

Continue to ignite in me the passions and desires that You have place in me when You were still creating me in my mother's womb. May I continually be Your student, Your child, Your warrior and a salt and light in this world.

My King and my Lord. Your will be done.

Thank you for reminding me that we are all spiritual beings who happen to have human experiences.

I ask that You bless me that I be a blessing to You, to my mission and to the one You sent as my partner.

I raise up to You the whole of 2010. Bless it, Oh Lord! Your will be done.

Thank you, Lord.



 





   

No comments:

Post a Comment