Thursday

2009, the year that was

In everything, give thanks = )

- For having the mercy to call me and to know Him. Thank you, Lord for everything specially for my continuous health and this unceasing push to continually seek learning.

- To Mapua's School of IE-EMG, for the opportunity to offer my gifts, talents and service.

- To Beb, for always choosing to love an imperfect and fault-ridden me. This coming 2010 is a special year for us.

- To my family: Tatay, Nanay, Tuto, Ate Rose, Elisbeth, Elisa Marie, Ria Elinor, Jan Elis and Ellis - I am not me without all of you.

- To my spiritual family: Campus Crusade for Christ, Influencers, Miler, JC, Ron, Mark, Chris, Marlyn, Orpah and those who pray anonymously for my well-being, thank you for all the prayers. I really needed them in this walk and journey with God.

- To Kaka, every time we are together, though the age piles up, we are each others fountain of youth.

- To Imaj, for the opportunity to share and hone my managerial and leadership skills in the business and the entertainment world.

- To Sir Joe, for opportunity to sharpen my awareness and skill on everything about improvement.

- To Sir Henry, for the gift of affirming to me a dream that I hold dear that I dare not speak...only in hush prayers and longings.

- To National Bookstore, PowerBooks and Fully Booked, for making "rosetta" stones available everywhere.

- To "espn.com/nba and cnnsi.com/nba", for the insights = )

- To Manny Pacquiao, for the glory and pride you bring to the Filipino people. Please stop making movies. You are a real hero. Not a silver screen superhero. And please listen to what F. Sionil Jose wrote for you.

- To Ondoy and Pepeng, for bringing us to a deeper understanding of what ails our country and what should we do about it.

- To bad politicians, for ingraining in us what is bad so that we never forget once it is our turn to lead = )

- To good politicians, for reminding us that not everyone is asleep.

- To my critics, for expanding my views and become more inclusive.

- To my patters, for letting me know the good steps I took.

- To the students, including those who listened and those who simply passed by, for the privilege of having your attention = )

- To business partners in the business of making sure businesses in the Philippines remain relevant and competitive, thank you for the opportunity to be of service and to learn from your experiences.

May we all have a meaningful and grace-filled 2010.

"To God be all the glory..."

No comments:

Post a Comment