Monday

one hundred dollar question

"Can you give $100 dollars if you do not have it?", ask my former senior manager.

"...No, Sir?!?", was my unsure youthful quip.

"Then, if you allow me this latitude and please follow me on this logic - if one does not have it. One can not give it. It is also true for situation like these - if one does not have inspiration, how can he inspire others?"

= )

I guess this is also why we have to be save... to be loved first before we can love. Christmas is His way of sending His love in flesh and blood, so that we can love others in return.

Lord, our Father, I am able to do what I am able to do because I received first. Everything I have, was given by You. I am able to live this life because You gave it to me and someone in the past prayed for my existence.

Thank you, po.

"... why think like mere men?"

No comments:

Post a Comment