Tuesday

the problem with President bashing

True, the President has her faults. I mean, think about the Garci Tapes.

But to attribute that that's the reason why we are where we are is like saying it is my Mommy's and my Daddy's fault that I am who I am now.

Wait.

True, Mommy and Daddy is a big part of our lives. But even if we have the best Mom and best Dad in the world, we can still go astray. And some have really gone astray. They have gone astray not because of Mommy and Daddy but because of the choices they made themselves.

It is also true that not all bad Moms and bad Dads will lead to bad children. The child can break free from this vicious cycle if he choose not to become a victim anymore and transcend the painful episodes of his life.

So, when can we start transcending ourselves as a race?

Let me start by praying, "Lord, thy will be done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment