Wednesday

confessions

I can be evil.
I am evil.
I have been evil.

I am rotten.

I have hurt women.
I have said hurtful things to women.
I have done hurtful things to women.

There have been a few times I snapped.
And I found out why Catholics said,
"Wrath is one of the deadly sins..."

I am not proud of it.
Lord, I do not want to do it again!

My weakest moments.
My darkest moments.
Moments I rather forget.
Moments that creeps in
... when I try to do good.
... when I am good.
And I am reminded that
... I can be evil.

I have embraced evil thoughts.
Some are still in my head.
Being attended to 24x7.

And everyday,
something evil pops up
... in my head

I have hurt those I profess to love
I have hurt those who held me dear
I have hurt those who loved me dear

I am rotten.
I am hopeless.

I am work in progress...
I have been forgiven...

Thank you, Lord!
Lord, You are my Audience of One...

1 comment:

  1. Thought provoking entry.

    Now I am curious, when was the last time you have ill thoughts against me?

    Really, I am this curious.

    ReplyDelete