Thursday

affirmation from Him (confessions 2.0)

I can be good.
I am good.
I have been good.

I am salt and light.

I have helped women.
I have said helpful things to women.
I have done helpful things to women.

There have been a few times I felt so blessed.
And I found out why the Holy Scriptures said,
"God so love the world..."

I have been so blessed.
Lord, You're too much for me.

My humblest moments.
My most joyful moments.
Moments I rather stay on, forever...
Moments that eats me up
... when I am thinking evil
... when I am evil
And I am reminded that
... I can be good

I have embraced pure thoughts
Some are still in my head
Being attended to 24x7

And everyday
something godly pops up
... in my head

I have served those I profess to love
I have served those who held me dear
I have served those who loved me dear

I am godly...
I am hopeful...

Thank you, Lord!
Lord, You are my Audience of One!

No comments:

Post a Comment