Monday

"Paul" on Filipinos

We were exchanging views. Just shooting the breeze.

From out of the blue I had this itch to ask him, "So, Paul what do you think of us, Filipinos?"

Before I let you in on his answer, let me tell you who Paul is.

Fair?

Paul came from the land of kings and queens. He's been in Asia for more than a decade now. His most recent engagement in Asia is in the role of helping China's manufacturing sector be at par with 1st world standards. He is a hands on guy. Operations guy. An expat. He is married to a beautiful Filipina lass.

Now, back to his answer to my question of what he thinks of us, Filipinos.

He simply said, "Stop talking already and get on doing it..."

I love it.

I smiled and said, "All our old school leaders will die soon. As long as the new generation kids, like us, do what's right, in the end, it will all add up."

He smiled.

I love that even more.

Lord, help us understand that well done is always better than well said!

No comments:

Post a Comment