Wednesday

2007 Blessings

Here's my (incomplete and in no particular order) list of Audience of One's blessing this 2007.

1. The fact that I am still alive and in good health.

2. My ever deepening relationship with Him... He has been faithful for "even if I walk through the valley of the shadow and death, You are with me."

3. The passion to teach and the privilege to express this passion in an engineering school in historic Intramuros.

4. The healing I got last October from dengue. (My younger brother succumb to it 4 years ago.)

5. Beb's Singapore miracle.

6. When the key personalities of the 2006-2007 IE-EMG Student Council personally met the Omnipotent One.

7. My parent's relative good health in their advance age.

8. The fact that my Dad can still put in valuable work for the only company he ever worked for. Lord, you are faithful to him and to his family. My prayer is that I hope I can even come close.

9. After three beautiful nieces, a nephew - Jan Ellis.

10. Beb.

11. IMAJ business performance is a miracle.

12. AB's resolve to make peace with Him.

13. The Convergence and IE-EMG Night that could have ended in a lot of worse ways. For someone who had a personal idea of what it means to be in Martial Law. That night had a heightened spirit in it.

14. My ever present anger and disgust with mediocrity.

15. This blog.

16. The students who have made me a better learning facilitator.

17. The wonderful hearts of the IMAJ team.

18. The two pregnancies in the IE-EMG Faculty Room.

19. Finally, I got to sing a Rick Astley song in a karaoke = )

No comments:

Post a Comment