Saturday

i am my own enemy

Lest I start to believe I am excused. I am not. I am part of the problem, too.

I am part of the problem when I don't do my best. I am part of the problem when I hide. I am part of the problem when I am not honest with myself and with others. I am part of the problem when I choose to look the other way. I am part of the problem when I ran away when I should have stepped up and faced the fire.

I am part of the problem when I believe that the enemy is out there.

I have my struggles.

I have my victories as well as my defeats.

But as long as I breathe, as long as I am alive, as long as God allows me to wake up - I will not let today's defeats be the enemy of my tomorrow's victories.

Just like everybody - I am forgiven. I am a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment