Tuesday

and then the heavens opened up...

At a time when the future starts to look foreboding, heaven smiles.

Finally - questions were asked. Heaven's wink for a learning facilitator like me.

As most of my classes start, it begun non-chalantly for the students. It's a requirement afterall, the curriculum. Then it proceeds to worry after the first quiz has been returned. And by the third quiz - hands are raised and questions abound.

It is painful to realize that what we know is not enough. It is in this delicate and fertile stage that one is really ready to learn. That's why I really think that humility is essential for a learner. A realization. A eureka. Openness is key for learning to happen.

Paradigm shift as Covey said.

I thank God because He allowed me this "openness" on the 5th week of a 10-week term. I pray that He equips me to pour what needs to be poured for the remaining weeks. There is so much to learn. SO much to impart.

Lord, prepare the room. The laptop. The LCD. The students. That they may be true to the meaning of what it means to be a student.

Lord, prepare me too. That I become the man You created in my mother's womb. That I be true to the calling. That I may be true to You, my Audience of One.

Lord, I am fumbling fool. I have my moments of weakness. Lord, not this time. Let me live through the time with courage like a lion of Judah.

I am Yours, save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment