Wednesday

of spurs and of jazz

I love this game!

I got a decent J
Been playing since I was 5

In the mean streets of Tondo
where I grew up
when you were a kid - you play!
That's it.

A ritual passage of sort
From home to the streets
From a kid to a young adult
The court is the first witness

I follow the games
But my teams where eliminated
... in the first round =)

But the Warriors was something else
That whole series against
the much favored Mavs
... is for the books.

enjoyed it... loved it
... in a lot of levels of the game

I always go for the underdogs
They are more interesting
... to watch
... to study

growing up
where I grew up
I can relate
It is in the blood
... rage
... wrath
... passion
... abandon
... focus
... discipline

I hope I hear jazz music in the finals
... but that's a long shot
... but it can still go in
... you know =)

whatever...
win or lose...
they will be better...
next year...

that's the beauty of the underdogs
... you learn

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, there's no way for underdogs but to always learn.

    Me and Gello are both eyeing for Spurs. Imagine me cheering for them! Yay! =)

    ReplyDelete