Tuesday

moments to life

Defining moments

... when Tatay taught me about the English words: sky and heaven
... when he taught me simple addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
... at the age of five
... before I entered kinder

... when Nanay fetch me from kinder when I made a boo-boo in class
... when she brought and fetched me for 3 weeks from a school an hour away
... when she told me they (Nanay and Tatay) loved me before I was born
... when I was having my 20's struggle

... when Ms Elefante made me feel welcome in the first day in school
... when Ms Pascual told my Mom that I can get better
... when Ms Santos trusted me to run some errands for her
... when Ms Pacumbala called my attention that I wasn't acting myself

... when my elementary school gave my name to take an Acceleration exam

... when Mr Jordan opened my eyes to the social challenges
... when Ms Borre showed me she can write with both her hands at the same time
... when Ms Filoteo talked to me when I, uncharateristically, did poorly in a math quiz
... when Ms Matias told me about the meaning of modest
... when Mr Terrado picked me to join them in the Baguio summer camp

... these moments where negligible in terms of length
... but these moments formed me

... I thank my parents for what they've done

... I thank my elementary teachers
... Thank you for doing your job
... Thank you for going thru your usual day

... Thank you, po!

No comments:

Post a Comment