Sunday

2011 Prayer

Lord, guide me about Sitruso. This is Your idea for making businesses and organizations better. This is an idea You wanted me to make real. A burden you prepared me to have and placed in my heart. May I be an instrument in making it real. You know its needs more than I could ever know. You can supply the resources more than I can ever supply it. I lift the whole process of making Sitruso real and thriving in the world.

Lord, my life as a married man and as a husband. May I be a husband to my wife the way You want me to be. I raise up to You the dream You gave me about having my own family. Prepare my wife and I for the privilege and the responsibilities of being a Mom and a Dad. May we find joy in the journey You are about to give us. May we be humble to get down on our knees and seek Your will. Help us be a blessing to the blessing You are about to give us.

Lord, my mission to the classrooms. May I be a blessing to my students. Grant me the wisdom, energy and the communication skills to be a teacher, a professor and a true learning facilitator to their thirst for meaning and for learning. Sustain the fire you lit in me so many years ago. Make it bigger. May You find me faithful to the call.

And lastly Lord, restore us everyday. Restore us physically. Restore us financially. Restore us emotionally. Restore us mentally. Restore us spiritually.

I lift everything to You. I am nothing without You. May Your will be done in our lives.

We ask this in Jesus name. Amen. And Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment