Monday

Last Supper No. 3

Cinemalaya 2009.

This is my second time. And I enjoyed the second time experience much better. I was with Beb, Alvin, Tin and of course, our thespian actor-friend Jojit Lorenzo.

The film that we watched was Last Supper #3. Bottom line, it was one of the funnier Filipino situation comedy films I have ever watched. And on top of that, it seriously showed a slice of the state of the justice system in the Philippines in a very funny and intelligent Filipino way.

I was laughing my heart out. Beb, even was ashamed of me as I belted out my noisy and boisterous laughter = )

To those who read this blog, go to CCP and watch the films. The films are not your usual plate of Filipino films that talks about poverty, homosexuality and the ever present tale of young love.

There's a future for Philippine films after all.

Diversity is key.

1 comment:

  1. No, I was not ashamed of the loud laughs. It was the "cursing out loud".

    *wink

    ReplyDelete