Thursday

Failure is an event. Never a person! 2.0

This term, I personally inserted, for the first time, an "introspection device" at our quizzes. If you honestly and truly saw who you are and what the environment gives, then it is a matter of knowing "what to do?" and "how to do it?".

These two are different things. Even if our "what to do" is the right call, but if we did not complement it with the appropriate "how to do it?", then, it is still a learning experience.

I know it is painful when that happens. I have my share of that too. And here's the thing, all is not lost. We may never be able to change the past but we can definitely create a different future. Wallow in the pain and get the most out of it then move on!

To those whose name will not be here - failure is an event; never a person!

To the following people, I hope what you got is not only a grade but an added knowledge of who you are when the whole system made an effort to be as transparent, honest, fair and the feedback is immediate.

OK
Anne
Nang
Dei
Xela
Superkid
Fufu
Pink
Pigie
Secret
Jeff
Kuki
Angelica
Christine
Uyan, Aaron James B.
CA
Mamoy
Lucky

It was a privilege to be part of your journey. I hope you learned from our class as much as I have learned from it.

God speed.

"... why think like mere men?"

No comments:

Post a Comment