Friday

Francis M in me

Francis M

He is really a talented Filipino.
... in my book, alongside Lea Salonga.

He was the first Filipino who made being Filipino cool...
... hip...
... something to be proud of.
... and this was way back in the 90s.
... way before Manny Pacquaio.

The only live performance of him that I was a part of
... as part of the production team
... and as a fan
... was the one in 17 November 1990
... at Letran Intramuros Gymnasium.

He rapped... sang... all heart...
... Got to let you know
... It's a cold summer night
... and, then, the "national anthem"
... Mga Kababayan ko...

His "true talent" status in me was cemented when he sang
... his masterpiece - Kaleidoscope World

Francis M,
I am proud to be a Filipino today
... because one of the foundation that pride rest on
... is you.

I know you are in a much better place now...
I know that you are in place where pain does not exists...
... my faith tells me that.

My prayers to your family.

Lord and Father...

No comments:

Post a Comment