Sunday

exhale

Lord, my body, my mind and my heart longs for sabbath... This is the first time in all of my six years of teaching full time do I long for a time off... away from school... away from being Sir Elis... away from being Sir Fants... and just be Nunoy for awhile.

Lord, please do not get me wrong, I am not complaining. You have given me so much that I feel unworthy of all the beautiful things You have shown me. Of all the wonderful things that You made me a part of... I am grateful for everything. I am humbled that You chose an inconsistent being like me to part of Your work.

I could give because I received first from You.

Oh, how I long to be refreshed by You, Lord...

Grant me the wisdom to see the path You want me to take.
Grant me the courage to choose it.
Grant me the humility to always call on You as I thread the path.

Oh Lord, my Father, remind me that I am Your child... Your son.

No comments:

Post a Comment