Friday

exhaling in awhile

This term is busy. Engaging.

I have been facilitating learning close to 10 years now and I can say I am most tired this term.

I do not mean tired in a bad way. I mean tired that I was exhausted by the classes. Not by the conduct of class but by the class. I felt it. Maybe it is because my day starts at 7:30 am and the heat, the hottest in a decade, did not help. Plus, the assault that comes from having the first ever automated election added to the mental and emotional burden.

Or maybe, I am getting old :)

Looking forward to that one week respite in two to three weeks.

I finished reading and grading the last quiz of my EMG111 (Principles of Marketing) classes. Maybe it was close to one when my eyes glided over the last word.

And then, I smiled. Misty :)

Teaching or facilitating learning has a way of bringing you to these kind of moments. A moment when you fully accept the now and you are embraced by it. Somehow, things are lighter. And the upcoming day will be brighter. And all those struggles of waking up early seem to be a very poor price to pay for this moment.

I am humbled. Re-energized :)

Lord, I am humbled by what You have done and what You are doing in my life. Thank You.

Hope lulled me to sleep last night.

"... why think like mere men!"

No comments:

Post a Comment