Monday

elinier fantillo

Funny.

As I prepare myself for one of the most important day in a man's life, I had to meet various documentary requirements. So, we did just that last Friday.

Lo and behold, I had an episode.

Written in the annals of heaven, I am not Elisier Montalban Fantillo but Elinier Montalban Fantillo :)

All we can do is laugh and take everything in stride. What is marital preparations without moments and stories like these :)

My take away from this is that most of the church staff of the past were really not properly trained in office management. I do not even know if they have taken courses like records management. And the fact that, most Filipinos are baptized in small churches, though manned by a very committed staff, their situation has placed them with a limited capability in records keeping.

Now, we, this "limitedness" has come to the spotlight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment