Friday

a different 4th term

There are three classes that I am looking forward to be part of.

These are my two Marketing classes with Multimedia Arts and Sciences (MAS) students and my Engineering Management Practices class where a Korean student is enrolled.

I am excited about facilitating the knowledge acquisition process for Marketing with MAS students. Why? They are a bunch of unusual thinkers. Their thinking process is different, as I have observed this week, compared to mathematically seasoned engineers :)

The journey towards the goal is interestingly unknown :)

While the Engineering Management Practices class with a Korean student is a challenge in itself because of language. I am really curious to know why would the 13th largest economy send its young men to study in a "still-struggling-to-find-its-niche" in the world country like ours.

Is it because they want their youth to have a very varied experience compared to their Asian counterparts? Are they positioning the next South Koreans to be truly global citizens? Global not only because they were born in a globalized world but because they have truly experienced various culture first hand and in an extended period?

This is really interesting. I can't wait how I will come out after these two new experiences :)

"... why think like mere men?"

No comments:

Post a Comment