Friday

a fork on the road

There are actually two gentlemen names I was really hoping to write here. I guess, that will be for next time = )

To the two gentlemen, I know you will find your way. Do not give up on the struggle. I promise, you will be better for this. I know it is painful but better to know now your mistaken thinking in place designed to right them.

Your good hearts will lead you to a path much much better than what you have chosen so far. Listen to your hearts. Your soul, if you must. Talk to that little boy you once were and ask him if this is what you really dream of becoming. That little boy knows things ;- )

A dream will not be placed in your heart if you will not be given the means to make it a reality. Just  do not give up on it. And do something. And if you do something, make it different from the last time. Remember, if you want what you do not have; you have to do what you have not = )

Secondly, pick your friends carefully. Remember that a man is known by the company he keeps.

And lastly, if you see your name below - you move on the next challenge. For now, let me offer my congratulations.

lyndon
juni
zach
francois val
billie
gladys
charmie
rose
beatrice
zharlene jane
may himala
transformer
marie chris
pamela

"... why think like mere men?"

No comments:

Post a Comment