Tuesday

Ode to Beb

Love

One can not explain
...these things

It is a beautiful mystery
... that must be enjoyed.
... not solved =)

Most specially
...this one
The one we have.

When the time of testing came
... it is always logical to separate
... but we did not.

There was a time you asked me to.
... to spare me from pain
... that's what you told me.
That was brave of you.

But how could I leave
a brave soul like you?

I can not.
I will not.

It was brave.
It was right.
It was selfless.
It was beautiful.

A Hollywood scene captured and done in Manila.

These things...
These traits...
... is what made you even
... more beautiful.

These things...
These traits...
... specially the ones hidden
... and very private
... the ones in the hearts of hearts
... is what made you even
... more beautiful.

Most specially when you are at rest
... at peace in
... loving a version of me
... no one else sees,
... no one else admires,
... no one else adores.

How could you love a beast like that?
How could you be at peace with a beast like that?

A 21st century Tinkerbell sent to a lost boy from Tundo.

I am humbled.
I am blessed.

I am glad you had the wits
... to know me first.

And I am glad that as you know me
... you loved me after.

Now, I can not see me
... nor can I see you.

Only we.
Only us.

My heart beats...
Beb, Beb
Beb, Beb
Beb, Beb

Beb, you call forth my better self
... to work on becoming a better man.

Alaishu, Beb!

No comments:

Post a Comment