Wednesday

being a son

the book
it read me
as i read it

we conversed
we reasoned

He spoke the truth
told me about the lies
made me see the truth
allowed me to embrace it
allowed me to embrace Him
... in a way very personal
... in a way I never thought I needed

He answered the questions
... questions i could not verbalized
... questions spoken not in tongues
... questions lost in the sea of our blood
... questions only our dreams could understand
... questions only a wounded soul will ask
... in a language only a longing heart can express
... in a language, to a lost world, would be taken as silence

The thing He spoke about
made me cry
...deep
...dry
...my heart wailed

my heart saw home
my heart came home
my heart understood why He had to save us
... and it is all good.
... it is silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment