Thursday

the itch :)

I am actually 'uniquely' excited to facilitate a learning session this coming term and I do not know why. I am up and it's 12:58am says the PC clock.

Maybe I finally understand what it means to facilitate :-)

Or maybe, if we are to believe Malcolm Gladwell who wrote Outliers, the 10,000 hours effect is already manifesting.

But what does it mean for the students?

They may had professors who were still in their 5,000th hour. Maybe some were in their 30,000th hour that they can perform a lecture asleep :-)

Well, I have been described as demanding but what will the "itch" do for the students? :-)

Let's just see at the end of the term.

But for now, I am at peace that I am uniquely excited to facilitate :)

"... why think like mere men?"

No comments:

Post a Comment