Monday

on randomness

To re-imagine things. A dare that's making me ask Curiosity questions :)

I am currently in the middle of developing a re-imagined Quality Management System seminar and I thought it is of value to be immersed oneself with the essentials. Like going back to that moment where and when the journey began.

And randomly, as if on cue, I bumped into Randomness :) He introduced himself as the quality of non-uniformity.

When one immerses himself with quality, variability and randomness will definitely jump in too :)

So at 12:09AM, I have one little random curiosity - Is it possible that the reason why we call an event random is because we do not understand the order of things? And the reason why we do not understand the order of things is because we do not have the perfect knowledge? But who has perfect knowledge of every situation? And since no one has perfect knowledge of every situation, one can easily say and conclude - it's random :)

Is it financially viable to have perfect knowledge? Or does it make more sense to conclude that is random? :)

Oh well, I am sure this random curiosity will be of use to the Quality Management System learning situation I am re-imagining :)

"... why think like mere men?"

No comments:

Post a Comment