Thursday

20 days after :)

I got married to the most beautiful lady in the world last 10 September. Her name is Anna Katrina V. Lacsina. I am so happy that she is now Mrs. Anna Katrina Fantillo :)

She is a blessing in my life. The most wonderful gift I have received from Him :)

And 20 days after THAT day, here are some thoughts and rooted feelings I finally were allowed to have :)

1. Our parents did the most excellent job in providing for both us as we were growing up.

2. They did I splendid job in bringing us up.

3. I can only cry tears of joy and of gratefulness.

4. THANK YOU, PO!

5. They truly and absolutely love us.

6. It was a blessing to have been born inside the love they have for one another.

7. I can only pray that we, Beb and I, can pass on to our children, God willing, what we received from our respective parents.

8. The various adjustments that my wife, Beb, and I are having right now and will have in the future is due to the fact that the love-filled environment that our parents have provided for us, that we have grown very accustomed to, in becoming this well-adjusted and contributing to society adults is morphing to a different environment. An environment that my wife and I is building and will be building:)

9. And I am thankful that we have two blueprints and two love-filled homes we can draw inspiration from.

10. Suddenly, "we can only give what we have... what we have received" has a more expanded meaning for me.

11. I pray for those who may have grew up under different circumstances that may you finally meet Him. The ultimate Source of inspiration. Of love.

Funny, now I can tell myself if ever a situation comes up when my wife, Beb, and I, would have a spat. I can honestly say that a spat is too precious to waste if all we can get out of it is anger and hurt. A spat is a door to get to know one another better. A peek to how we were loved. And the reason why we are having a spat is because our parents could not hold back in loving us when we were growing up:)

I truly think that that is the much bigger truth rather than the common and sad refrain of "...we're are just too different!" :)

"... why think like mere men?"

Lord, thank You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment