Friday

the worst student

The worst type of student is the one who thinks he only has to show up in class, crack a few jokes, flash a sly smile every now and then and that's it. He will pass.

This type of students are the ones nearest the "beyond help" category :)

I had a number of them over the past 10 years of facilitating tertiary and graduate education. I could only offer a prayer to them that they see the error of their ways sooner rather than later.

I have a number of them this term. Some are in the same class for a number of times already. I hope they have changed their ways or I will see them again next term.

Not that I am complaining, I just feel bad for those who pay their tuition.

Realization is indeed a very expensive, super sagad painful and sadsad humbling friend :)

"... why think like mere men?"

No comments:

Post a Comment