Saturday

I was student and I loved it!

This last Tuesday and Thursday I was a student to the truest sense again. And I enjoyed every minute of it. I learned a lot. I had a great teacher. A "superb" learning facilitator.

The funny part was that it was a seminar on "Presentation Skills". I mean, I thought I was fine with presentation skills. But Professor Sevilla-Soriano proved me wrong. I still have a long way to go. And I voluntarily immersed myself. I drank the "Kool-Aid" and went back for more. Again and again.

I never imagine the English language can be that beautiful. That alive. Shakespeare was awaken.

She taught. We learned. She discussed. We learned. She pushed. We learned. She pinned us down. We learned. She made us laugh. We learned.

She was dramatic.

She was passionate.

She was.

She is.

She reminded me that we are communicating to emotional beings who happen to think.

And she, finally, made me fully understand what this statement mean - "We can not not communicate!"

Ma'am, thank you for the excellent understanding and splendid assistance that you have given us as your student. I am grateful. Now, English and communication is different and alive with heightened energy and awareness because of you, po.

:- ) I forgot, He was often referred as "Great Teacher..."

1 comment:

  1. magaling na naman keo sir e..
    dami namin natutunan xenyo..

    sabi nga nila,
    nakikita ang galeng ng teacher sa output na students..

    sa nakikita ko,
    malaki pinagbago ng mga tao dahil sa mga natutunan senyo..

    ^^
    keep up the good work sir!

    ReplyDelete